≡ Menu

Overheated electrical wire leads to fire at Phinney Ridge home early this morning

Seattle firefighters responded to a house fire at 6521 3rd Ave. NW about 2 o’clock this morning. Investigators say the fire started from an overheated electrical service wire.

Everyone in the three-story multi-family residence got out safely before firefighters arrived. Firefighters were able to contain the fire to a wall in the basement, and extinguished the flames within 11 minutes.

Six fire trucks and numerous other emergency vehicles were on the scene.

Fire investigators estimate the damage at $5,000. Seattle Fire says the Red Cross is assisting the residents.

Thanks to Christina for the tip and photo!

Comments

comments

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment