Woodland Park Zoo has announced the lineup for the summer ZooTunes. Concerts happen in the North Meadow, rain or shine.
- June 27: Leo Kottke / Jake Shimabukuro ($24)
- July 3: k.d. lang and the Siss Boom Bang ($38)
- July 18: Grace Potter & The Nocturnals ($22)
- July 19: Ziggy Marley ($28)
- Aug. 1: Los Lobos / Steve Earle and the Dukes ($28)
- Aug. 5: The Johnny Clegg Band / Ladysmith Black Mambazo ($28)
- Aug. 12: An Evening With Melissa Etheridge ($39.50) (photo below)
- Aug. 15 & 16: An Evening With Pink Martini ($34)
- Aug. 22: Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue / Robert Randolph & the Family Band ($26)
- Aug. 29: Rosanne Cash / Madeleine Peyroux ($26)
Concerts are festival seating; bring your own blanket or low-backed chair (max height of 24 inches). You can bring in your own food, but not alcohol. Food and beverages will be for sale. Zoo gates open at 5 p.m.; concerts start at 6 p.m.
Tickets go on sale beginning at 8 a.m. this Friday. Members will receive an email with presale information to buy tickets starting on Wednesday. A limited number of tickets are available for purchase at zoo gates during zoo hours. One child 12 and under per paid ticket is admitted free.