The Northwest District Council meets from 7-9 p.m. Wednesday at the Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N. 85th St. The public is welcome.
On the agenda:
- King County 10-Year Plan to End Homelessness – Bill Block
- PNA Village – Janice Dilworth, PNA Village Coordinator
- 826 Seattle – Michelle DeBruyn
- North Seattle Boys & Girls Club – Joan Caldon, Operations Director
- NWDC Brochure – Rick Klingele
For more information, contact Northwest District Council staff Rob Mattson at [email protected], 206-684-4051; or NWDC Chair Rick Klingele at NWDistrict[email protected]. You can also see a more detailed agenda here.