The Northwest District Council meets at from 7-9 p.m. next Wednesday, Feb. 22, at the Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N. 85th St.
On the agenda:
- Neighborhood Film Project – A Story Runs Through It – Nassim Assefi, Seattle Center Next 50 Civic Action Committee
- Proposed changes to transit service in the NW District – Ashley DeForest & Jack Whisner, King County Metro Transit, will discuss proposed service changes and plans for implementing the RapidRide E Line service on Aurora Avenue North in 2013
- 2012 NPF (Neighborhood Projects Fund) – Rob Mattson.
- Traffic Circle at 72nd Street NW & 1st Ave NW.
- NW 80th And NW 65th Street Crossing Improvements.
The Northwest District Council meets at 7 p.m. on the fourth Wednesday of each month, at the Greenwood Senior Center, except in July, November & December. (It meets on the first Wednesday in December).