Road crews will work this weekend on NW 85th Street between 12th and 13th Avenues NW, as part of the massive, nearly year-long repaving project of N/NW 85th Street from Ballard to I-5.
SDOT began work on Wednesday with eastbound NW 85th Street being closed between 8th and 15th Avenues NW, and traffic was detoured to NW 80th Street.
The latest from SDOT about this weekend’s work:
Residents, businesses and commuters should expect:
- Breaking apart the existing pavement on NW 85th St between 13th Ave NW and 12th Ave NW (this work will be noisy)
- Eastbound lanes will continue to be closed and traffic detoured to NW 80th St
- Westbound traffic will be maintained
Weekend work hours:
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information:
- Call the 24-hour project line: (206) 496-9993
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit: www.seattle.gov/transportation/pave_85th.htm