The Northwest District Council meets from 7-9 p.m. Wednesday at the Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N. 85th St.
On the agenda:
- Update on the North/NW 85th Street paving project, including planned detours, by Jessica Murphy, Project Manager with Seattle Department of Transportation
- Briefing on the North Aurora Traffic Safety project, by Jim Curtin, SDOT Project Manager
- 2011 District Council Outreach/Engagement Fund
- Report from the City Neighborhood Council, by Irene Wall
- NWDC bylaws to be approved. (Organization representatives authorized to vote on the bylaws include community councils and business groups in the NW District, including Green Lake Community Council, Licton Springs CC, Haller Lake CC, Broadview CC, Greenwood CC, Phinney Ridge CC, Greenwood-Phinney Chamber of Commerce, and Aurora Avenue Merchants Association.)
For more information or to share your ideas about District Council projects and issues, contact Northwest District Council staff Rob Mattson at 206-684-4051 or Rob.Mattson@seattle.gov, or email NWDC Chair Rick Klingele at email@example.com. The NWDC generally meets on the 4th Wednesday of each month.