Seattle Police are looking for a man who exposed himself to children in several places around the city, including north Greenwood. We got a note from Will, who tells us the man flashed his 11-year-old daughter and her three friends on Holman Road a week-and-a-half ago.
Here’s the sketch that SPD just released.
From the SPD Blotter:
On at least five different occasions between September 29th 2011 thru October 3rd 2011, the depicted suspect exposed himself to several children. Three of these incidents occurred in North Seattle, one on Capitol Hill, and one in West Seattle. The description of the suspect and vehicle descriptions are very similar in these incidents.
The suspect is described as a white male, 20-30 years old, approximately 5 feet- 10 inches tall, thin narrow face, fair complexion, slim build, brown hair, dark eyes, bushy or thick eyebrows, and a goatee. The suspect was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, and black pants.
- September 29, 2011 at 2:40 p.m. Holman RD NW / NW 90 St
- September 29, 2011, 4:11 p.m. occurred in the 5800 block of SW Lander S.
- September 29, 2011, 5:30 p.m. occurred at E Aloha ST/23 Ave E.
- October 2, 2011 – 5:00 p.m. 12019 14 Ave NE at Pinehurst playfield.
- October 3, 2011- 3:30 p.m. high school soccer field in the 14000 block of 1 Av NE
The suspect was seen driving away in light tan or gold colored 4-door sedan. The first letter of the license plate may be “A”.
Anyone with information about this incident or who may know the identity or whereabouts of the suspect is asked to call the Seattle Police Sexual Assault Unit at 206-684-5575. Anonymous calls are welcome.