The Northwest District Council meets from 7-9 p.m. Wednesday at the Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N. 85th St.
Here’s what’s on the agenda:
- Review and approve the proposed meeting schedule for the rest of the year: Aug. 24; Sept. 28; Oct. 26; Dec. 7.
- 2011 District Council Outreach/Engagement Fund
- Updates on:
- North/NW 85 Street Paving project
- 2011 Neighborhood Project Fund recommendations
- Neighborhood Matching Fund
- City proposal to paint out vandalized murals on North 63rd Street under Aurora Avenue North and on North 57th Street under Phinney.
- NWDC bylaws
- Roundtable/member organization reports
For more information or to share your ideas about Northwest District Council issues, contact Northwest District Council staff Rob Mattson at 206-684-4051, or by email [email protected], or email NWDC Chair Rick Klingele, [email protected] The NWDC meets on the 4th Wednesday of each month.