The Northwest District Council meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N. 85th St.
On the agenda:
- A chat with Seattle City Council President Richard Conlin
- Briefing on Seattle’s Transit Master Plan by Jennifer Wieland, Seattle Department of Transportation
- 2011 Neighborhood Matching Fund – Large Project Fund Proposals from the NW District:
- Greenwood Park Multiple Sport Courtyard, Michael Stringer — Vision Greenwood Park
- Phinney Neighborhood Center Stairway & Public Plaza proposal — Ann Bowden, PNA
- District level review, Rob Mattson, Northwest District Council staff
For more information or to share your ideas about District Council projects and issues, contact Northwest District Council staff Rob Mattson at 206-684-4051 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or NWDC Chair Steve Deters, at 206-437-4940 or email@example.com. The NWDC meets on the fourth Wednesday of each month, at 7 p.m. at the Greenwood Senior Center.