≡ Menu

Fire in Green Lake apartment building seen from Phinney

That smoke you may have seen billowing from the far side of Green Lake this afternoon was an apartment building fire near I-5.

Photo from our sister site, My Green Lake.

The resident of the apartment where the fire started told our sister site My Green Lake that she thought the fire may have been caused by a cigarette that wasn’t fully extinguished, however, the Seattle Fire Department said the fire was caused by “combustibles placed against baseboard heater.” No one was injured.

Read My Green Lake’s full story here.

Comments

comments

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment