Tickets for this season of ZooTunes at Woodland Park Zoo go on sale for zoo members on Thursday. Online sales to the general public begin Friday.
Here’s the schedule:
- Wed., June 22 – Taj Mahal / Joan Osborne ($26)
- Sun., June 26 – Marc Cohn / Mary Chapin Carpenter ($24)
- Wed., June 29 – Lucinda Williams ($22)
- Thurs., June 30 – The Robert Cray Band ($24)
- Wed., July 6 – AfroCubism ($22)
- Wed. – Thurs., July 20 & 21 – Indigo Girls with Mount Moriah ($26)
- Fri., July 29 – Brandi Carlile ($36)
- Wed., Aug 10 – k.d. lang and The Siss Boom Bang ($35)
- Sun., Aug 14 – The Go-Go’s Ladies Gone Wild Tour ($24)
- Wed., Aug 17 – Carolina Chocolate Drops with special guests ($19)
- Sun., Aug 21 – Aimee Mann with The Weepies ($19)
The Go-Gos perform Aug. 14.
Zoo gates open at 5 p.m.; concerts begin at 6 p.m. and are held rain or shine (no ticket refunds).
Tickets go on sale beginning May 6 at 8:00 a.m. online at www.zoo.org/zootunes. A $2 processing fee is added to all online ticket purchases. A limited number of tickets are available for purchase at Woodland Park Zoo gates during zoo hours: 9:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily. Ticket prices at all outlets will include a $1 facility fee to fund maintenance of the zoo’s concert facilities. One child 12 and under per paid ticket is admitted free. Tickets sell out fast, so purchase early!
For the first time, Woodland Park Zoo members will have the opportunity to purchase ZooTunes tickets before the general public. The ZooTunes member pre-sale begins online only on May 5 at 8:00 a.m. Members will receive an exclusive pre-sale link by email and can purchase up to eight pre-sale tickets per show. Pre-sale is available to active members and to new members who have registered online or at zoo entrances by midnight on Saturday, April 30. To become a zoo member, visit www.zoo.org/join.