The Phinney Neighborhood Association’s soup kitchen is in need of a lot of kitchen ware. They’re asking neighbors to clean out their cupboards to help those in need.
We serve hundreds of meals each week and over time our dishes and flatware gradually get chipped, lost, or otherwise rendered unusable. We are running low on some items and need to restock. We can also use some additions to our kitchen supplies. Check your cupboards, pantry, or china hutch for any of the following wish list items:
- Metal flatware (primarily spoons and forks)
- Coffee cups (plastic, glass, or ceramic)
- Soup bowls (plastic, glass, or ceramic)
- Juice glasses (plastic or glass. Not larger water glasses)
- Salt and pepper shakers (prefer clear glass for easy refilling)
- Large mixing bowls (metal or glass)
- Large colanders (metal or plastic)
- Kitchen towels, hot pads or mitts, and long kitchen aprons in reasonably usable condition
We do not need picnic ware such as paper plates, plastic cups, or single-use forks and spoons.
Deliver these tax deductible donations to the main PNA office in the Blue Building any time from 9 am – 9 pm on weekdays and 9 am – 2 pm on Saturday.
Thanks for your support!
The PNA Soup Kitchen Brigade