Some Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed on Friday and next Monday as part of the furlough program to fill the budget gap.
All Parks facilities and offices will also be closed on Thursday for Veterans’ Day.
- Grounds maintenance
- Community centers (except child care and late night programs, which will still operate)
- Swimming pools
- Environmental Learning Centers
- Lifelong Recreation (except Food and Fitness programs, which will still operate)
- Business Service Center
- Administrative offices (communications, correspondence, Park Board support, web management, public outreach, human resources, finance and administration)
- Planning and Development Division
- Magnuson Park office
- Youth Violence Prevention Initiative office
Facilities that will operate normally:
- Golf courses
- Special Events Scheduling
- Amy Yee Tennis Center