Spoke and Food is a new event designed to let cyclists get their exercise, and a reward of a nice meal, coupled with a donation to charity. Ride your bike to a participating restaurant on Tuesday, June 29, and the restaurant will donate 15-20 percent of the profits to Lettuce Link, a program of Solid Ground.
The main goals of Spoke & Food this year are to motivate our community to use their bicycles as they dine out and to improve access to healthy food for all by supporting Lettuce Link, an innovative food and gardening program growing and giving since 1988. Lettuce Link creates access to fresh, nutritious and organic produce, seeds, and gardening information for families with lower incomes in Seattle.
- Dad Watsons (Fremont)
- The Scarlet Tree (Ravenna/Green Lake)
- Montlake Alehouse (Montlake)
- The Stepping Stone (Ballard)
- Snoose Junction Pizzeria (Ballard)
- The Hi-Life (Ballard)
- Fiddler’s Inn (Wedgwood)
- Mulleadys Irish Pub (Magnolia)
- Cantinetta Restaurant (Wallingford)
- Louisa’s Cafe & Bakery (Eastlake)
- Porterhouse (West Seattle)