Saturday is the annual Greenwood Garage Sale Day – sort of. The Phinney Neighborhood Association delayed the official event from April to September, in part because of terrible weather last year. But, a number of people decided to keep up the tradition of the third Saturday in April and hold an informal neighborhood garage sale, starting at 9 a.m.
Here are the houses/streets participating, that we know of:
– 308 N. 77th St. Lots of gently used baby clothes, kids’ toys and gear.
– 161 and 165 NW 73rd
– 707 N. 60th St.
– 6752 9th Ave. NW
– 5 houses on Greenwood Ave. from 51st to 52nd
– Several houses in the 6500 block of Sycamore Ave. NW
– 355 NW 47th St and several nearby houses
– 628 NW 84th St. – a ton of gently used baby items including baby girl clothes (mostly 3-12 months), infant items such as Graco travel system, glider, swing, Bumbo, safety gate, bouncers and more.
If you’re also having a garage sale that day, put a note in comments below.