Seattle Parks and Recreation has several pools, spray parks and beaches close to Phinney Ridge and Greenwood that your family can enjoy. You can download a PDF of the complete summer guide of all Seattle Parks facilities here.
Wading pools are open on warm days with sunny skies. Call the hotline at 206-684-7796 by 9 a.m. each day to find out whether wading pools will be filled.
- Green Lake, North 73rd Street and East Green Lake Drive North. Open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
- Bitter Lake, 13035 Linden Ave. N. Open 12-7 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
- Soundview, 1590 NW 90th St. Open 12-7 p.m. Saturday, Sunday, Monday.
- Wallingford, 4219Wallingford Ave. N. Open 12-7 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Spray parks are open from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily until Sept. 7:
- Ballard Commons, 5701 22nd Ave. NW
Lifeguarded beaches open Saturday, June 20, from 12-7 p.m. weekdays and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
- East Green Lake, 7201 E. Green Lake Dr. N. Open through Aug. 23.
- West Green Lake, 7312 W. Green Lake Dr. Open through Sept. 7.