The Greenwood Community Council will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Greenwood Library, 8016 Greenwood Ave. N.
On the agenda:
- Neighborhood Greenways – opportunities in Greenwood-Phinney Ridge
- Metro’s proposed service changes
- Transportation system design
- 85th Street rebuild
- Greenwood-Phinney neighborhood park acquisition at 8102 Greenwood Ave. N.
- Central Greenwood zoning revision proposal
- Greenwood Shopping Center Inc. plans (Greenwood Market closure, Fred Meyer expansion, etc.)
- Neighborhood Recycling Rewards Program Challenge
- Emergency/Crime Preparedness Network
- Greenwood Community Council Board openings
- Open forum
Additional agenda item ideas can be submitted to the GCC website.